Getting Ready

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This weekend is our last single weekend. This time next week, we will be married! Time has just flown by and there are still so many things that I plan to share on the blog, but this weekend was dedicated to getting ready to go. In preparation of the BIG WEEK and our drive to Michigan, we got our oil changed, cleaned out the car, cleaned the house, did all the laundry, got Evan a haircut, got me my eyebrows threaded and organized all the wedding items that need to be packed. I feel pretty good that we are set. Evan has been incredibly helpful in getting everything together, but today while he was packing up our wedding crafties he accidentally snooped in his (not very well hidden) birthday present. I had planned to give him his gift early since his birthday is July 3rd and we will be on our honeymoon. So today was the day. Evan got a set of super sharp chef’s knives straight from Restaurant depot. We immediately went to the store to get something to chop. And while we were shopping, a case of Blue Moon Summer Ale, aptly named Honeymoon, caught my eye. I had to have it. A couple beers might be just what I need to get to sleep tonight. I am getting so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Honeymoon!

June 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM
Naomi said...

you are so lucky to have your own brother design your wedding dress :) whatever he puts you in, it'll surely be great

and have a wonderful wedding!

June 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Carmen said...

aw! you are adorable! have fun this weekend!!!

June 22, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Post a Comment