Orange-spiration

Monday, January 4, 2010

I think I have finally settled on my wedding colors! It has really been a difficult decision for me, but a spread in the January issue of Brides Magazine served as a final confirmation that Orange, Cream and a touch of Pink will be the colors inspiring the design for my wedding day festivities. I had the pages of Brides Magazine dog-eared in my copy and had gone back to them a number of times. Amazingly, my brother also came home with a copy of the same Magazine. He gave it to me with the same pages marked and with this beautiful picture frame.

Won’t this look beautiful on the favor table with a note to our guests? I think it will! Once the orange decision was settled my imagination went wild. Everywhere I go, all I see is orange. I already purchased this adorable box from Ikea that we will use for our guests cards with a big cream bow…
Also check out this simple, yet elegant arrangement inspired by my color palette! I think I am picking up steam on the décor planning. I can’t wait for our next trip to Michigan to finalize our linen picks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment