Pomanders

Sunday, January 3, 2010

During some holiday time off, I have finally started some DIY wedding projects. A popular wedding craft that I will be tackling are pomanders. On the wedding blog circuit, you can find them in a variety of styles:

real flowers
silk flowers
fabric

tissue paper
I decided to go with the tissue paper. I made my first two pomanders a few weeks ago and started work on another one over the winter break. I used the steps found on this tutorial. The first pomander took about 4 hours to complete, from start to finish. That is a long time! I hope to get through the other ones on a more reasonable schedule since I want to make at least 20 of them. I might have to enlist the help of my bridesmaids to get through these babies. More projects to come soon…

0 comments:

Post a Comment