Rehearsal Dress

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The dress I wore to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner was another generous gift from my little brother. I have been getting so many compliments on this dress, I figured I could post some more pictures.
(Sorry about the photo quality, these were borrowed from friends on facebook since I did not take any photos of my own.)

The dress was a beautiful royal blue satin faced organza. The top of the dress was a similar bodice as my wedding dress and the skirt was a frayed super-mini. Thank goodness I had a spray tan that morning. All I told my brother was that I wanted a blue dress. He did the rest. I had purchased the bright yellow heels just for fun a few weeks before the wedding. They went perfectly with the bright blue frock.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

to shannon congrat on marrying evan im dating a loving and sexy girl name shannon and of course my name is evan rosen i hope me and her will have a wonderful and loving wedding like you two bye for now

October 28, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Post a Comment