Wedding Related Purchases

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

As a bride I can rationalize a lot of expenses, but I am most excited about a recent purchase that I will use long after the wedding is over. A fancy smancy new printer!! My old printer was for basic work printing only, the print quality wasn’t very good and it often printed crooked pages. I had been thinking about buying a new one for a while, but now that we are getting close to needing printed materials for our wedding, I was ready to make a purchase.

I have a big long list of wedding, must prints: stickers for our favors, address labels for our invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, “day-of” itineraries, inserts for our OOT bags and the list goes on…

Here is the best part about this purchase…it didn’t cost me any money!! I had a bunch of gift cards with half balances from Christmas and some cash leftover that my mom gave me for my birthday to buy a bed skirt (side note: I found a King sized white bed skirt for $9.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond). But back to the printer…I got a Kodak ESP-7 All-In-One Printer. It prints, it copies, scans and prints photos. Impressive, huh?

The second best thing about this printer (other than the fact that it was basically free) is that it is wireless. I set it up to print from all of our laptops. That means I can set my laptop up in the living room and still print perfect wedding inspirations without having to plug in. Technology is letting me do more and more from my couch. My next investment might have to be a new sofa.

1 comments:

prathiananya said...

I’ve been here a few times and it seems like your articles get much more informative each time. Maintain it up I enjoy reading them.
http://www.multiinfomatrimonial.com/

May 2, 2011 at 3:53 AM

Post a Comment