Photographer Booked!!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It has been over a week since my last post, I was really on a role there for a while. Planning is in a slow spot, since our next Michigan trip isn’t coming until the first week of March, but I do have some exciting news (which you can probably tell from the title of this post.) We booked our wedding photographer!! We received great recommendations from our planner and I am so excited with our pick. Our photographers are Michelle and her husband Chris of Inspired Art! They are local in Michigan and have done photography at our venue and many others in Michigan and other destination locations. I am really excited to meet and work with them.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from their website.



It is funny that most of my favorite pictures come from their “unbridal” photo sessions. For those not obsessed with wedding blogs, an “unbridal” photo session (sometimes known as "trash the dress" sessions) is a photo shoot after the wedding, where you put the dress back on to take pictures that you wouldn’t want to take on your wedding day. This is often because these photo sessions put you in more creative places that could get you dirty. It seems like a ton of fun, but most likely we won't be able to do it since we leave for the honeymoon right after the wedding. It is a great excuse to wear the dress again. We will see if Evan will let me pack the dress as my carry on for a Michigan trip after the wedding...

0 comments:

Post a Comment