Shoes for the Girls

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I want to make sure that my girls not only look beautiful, but feel beautiful, too. So I guess that means 5 inch stilettos are out. I am not good at picking out pumps that aren’t sky high, as a 5’2” gal, the higher the better. I am however, realistic in understanding that this may not be everyone’s philosophy. So begins my search for a gold sandal, with a low heel that is reasonably priced.

Here are a few of the contenders:

Name: Sizzle Coronado
Price: $64.95
Heel Height: 3 ¼”


Name: Nine West Ribbon
Price: $89.00
Heel Height: 2 1/2”


Name: Nine West Every
Price: $79.00
Heel Height: 4’

Name: Ralph Lauren Aela
Price: 74.00
Heel Height: 4”

I know, I know, the last two don’t have a reasonable heel, but they are just so pretty! I am pretty adamant that I want all the girls to wear the same shoe. Anyone have a favorite?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ralph Lauren's are my least favorite for a bridesmaid shoe. They don't stand out enough, however, they could be worn again because of this same reason.
I think the Nine West Every will make me a GIANT and probably hurt because they're so high, but I can see them being able to be used again and again since they aren't jeweled and aren't strappy.
I like that the Nine West Ribbon doesn't have a buckle. It looks like an elastic strap, which for comfort is kind of nice. They're definitely pretty, and hopefully work on a wide-footed gal. With so many straps on them, your foot REALLY has to fit in the shoe from top to bottom, no questions.
The first shoes, the Sizzle Coronado by far have the best name. I am confused about the heel though. Where does it attach? I love the bling factor on these shoes, and they seem the "goldest". They are a little high, but not too terribly bad.
How high are YOUR shoes going to be shorty?

February 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Shannon said...

Thank you for the wonderful feedback my darling bridesmaid. I don't know what shoes I am wearing yet. The search is not over for any of the shoes. If you see something you like, snap a picture. I am very open for suggestions!

February 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM
Jessica said...

Nine West Ribbon: tasteful and elegant.

March 6, 2010 at 8:27 AM
Steph Lover said...

I like the nine west ribbon and the sizzle coronado! I actually have something similar to the sizzle that I wore to another wedding and the were very comfortable...still have them! But they are black.

March 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Post a Comment